Friday, March 28, 2014

Sorry for no posts!

I can safely say from the bottom of my heart I am sorry for not posting lately, I went camping for a week and then the storms cut out my internet or make it super slow. But I can't make to many excuses because the main is that I am very lazy. I also have this school project I need to finish by Wednesday which I have no idea how I'm going to do and work on just homework in general. I will try post on Saturday (tomorrow) But I am  quite busy, (Same for Sunday) Then I have a packed holiday because I may be on holiday for the 2 whole weeks, I know for sure at least one week. I will keep this post up and try post soon :3



2 comments:

  1. That's okay, I can't wait for your post! :D
    Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok :) I've been very busy too !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment! :) Please make sure you don't comment anything rude. Have a lovely week! Thanks, Claire xxoo