Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Holiday Snacks

Hello! So today I was kind of in the cooking spirit and and I wanted to cook something that doesn't involve to many  ingredients and I could easily make. So I came up with a couple of things that you can do too! I surprised my awesome family with these... Because my brother is sick I made him some warm pancakes.
 I have to say they were quite delicious my brother and mother thought so too! I think next time I will try master gluten free pancakes for my dad. :)
 Then I made a banana smoothie for my mum. Why don't you try it! All you need is:
A banana >> One cup of milk > 1 tea spoon of honey or sugar > and into the blender So simple!



 Mum really enjoyed it :3
 And since I'm not such a fan of bananas, so I went on the sweet side ;) I made myself a blended milo! :o It's so much better than a normal one just do the same thing but put it into a blender and add some cocoa or nesquick! 
Also I will try post every 2nd day :3
x,
claire 

5 comments:

  1. The pancakes look so good! :)

    Let me just warn you, gluten-free pancakes are REALLY hard. But don't let me stop you from trying! You could also try making something like this, its what I made for breakfast today---->http://www.agirldefloured.com/2012/08/29/gluten-free-dutch-baby/

    Have a great day! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! They look great!

    xoxo Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMMMM!!!! They look soo good, bet everyone liked them!!
    ~Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment! :) Please make sure you don't comment anything rude. Have a lovely week! Thanks, Claire xxoo