Saturday, May 24, 2014

last goodbyes to autumn

So I recently went to my grandparents house and I noticed that here in Australia we don't have to long until winter! So I thought while I was there I would take some photos of the plants! My uncles starting growing a farm and I have really have been enjoying this tree.
 Now, all I'm going to say is a LOVE taking photos of these! :)

Not long until these very autumn like leaves fall off!
 This is another picture of the tree that had grown these beautiful flowers!
 My grandparents have had this lemon tree for as long as I can remember - So many memories of me, Gran and Da attempting to make lemon juice! 
 These flowers, I really like just because of that light pastel purple - But I know the bees like them more!
What season is it for you? What is your favourite season? Feel free to tell me! :)
(Like my new "Signing out *Claire* thing?") ^-^


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful words and pictures. Love to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the photos are lovely! It is weird to think that winter is coming in Australia while summer is coming in Canada. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Ah! So lucky - while winter is here, I will be very jealous of you!

      Claire :)

      Delete
  3. Coming up fast isn't it? Lovely photos and plants!
    ~Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fast! Thx very much, I never knew how much I could love taking photos! :D

      Claire :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Claire!!!
    My favourite season would have to be summer... all the sunshine, and to be able to go to the beach pretty much whenever without freezing to death. Summer is great.

    I love this post... what camera did you use? Those pictures are just fabulous!

    xoxo Asha

    missashablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is so nice don't you think! It's also great that Summer is when the long holidays are so we CAN go to the beach and to new places.

      The camer I use is the EOS 1100D :3

      Claire :D

      Delete
    2. Cool... The pics are amazing! Is it yours?

      xoxo Asha

      missashablog.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment! :) Please make sure you don't comment anything rude. Have a lovely week! Thanks, Claire xxoo